Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official »]Hi-HEYters[« Clan page. RE-Established on July 3, 2010.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JazzBanditos Co-Leader App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JazzBanditos

JazzBanditos

JazzBanditos Co-Leader App Empty
PostSubject: JazzBanditos Co-Leader App   JazzBanditos Co-Leader App I_icon_minitime8/10/2010, 9:24 pm

First Name : Weston
Birthday : Jan/26/1996
In Game Name : JazzBanditos
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18766892
Do You Have A Mic : No (might be getting one soon)
Double Clanning : No
Why Do You Think You Should Be Co-Leader: Mostly to enforce the rules of the server (by being able to slay, kick or possibly ban freekillers, punish people who don't follow the rules and whatever else the people playing the server might need help with), but to also have more of an influence on passing new rules and maps. I have also had some admin experience.
Experience With Admin: Once on a friends gmod server
Active On Forums: Yes
How Many Post Do You Have On The Forums: 10 (and counting, i just started posting a lot today)
Ever Been Banned From Our Server: No
Able To Donate Money : No sorry brohammed
Referrals: Coming soon
JazzBanditos Co-Leader App Ref1

JazzBanditos Co-Leader App Ref2i

Last edited by JazzBanditos on 8/10/2010, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Parsnip

Wild Parsnip

PostSubject: Re: JazzBanditos Co-Leader App   JazzBanditos Co-Leader App I_icon_minitime8/10/2010, 9:36 pm

got mine What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://m-agi.com/cc
JazzBanditos

JazzBanditos

PostSubject: Re: JazzBanditos Co-Leader App   JazzBanditos Co-Leader App I_icon_minitime8/10/2010, 11:14 pm

Wild Parsnip wrote:
got mine What a Face
oh you~
Back to top Go down
TiiiNYx3

TiiiNYx3

PostSubject: Re: JazzBanditos Co-Leader App   JazzBanditos Co-Leader App I_icon_minitime8/10/2010, 11:17 pm

See Aritee Heres The Thing,
Quote :
Why Do You Think You Should Be Co-Leader: Mostly to enforce the rules of the server (by being able to slay, kick or possibly ban freekillers, punish people who don't follow the rules and whatever else the people playing the server might need help with), but to also have more of an influence on passing new rules and maps. I have also had some admin experience.
Experience With Admin: Once on a friends gmod server
You Said That, And What I Get From That Is Just "I Want Admin" Wich You Can Get By Buying It.
Srry Jaz, But I Just dont See Like Leader In you, Admin Maybe. But Cant Really See You As A Leader.
Sorry..:/

& If You Just Want Admin, Its Only 1 Buck You Dont Need A PAyPal If You Cant Get One, Just Send It Threw Mail, Or Get Someone To Buy It For You. The 1 Dollar Admin Is The Cheapest If Your HAving Trouble With Cash, Other Than That The Highest Priced Is 5Bucks. Also Not That Much, So Cheaa. Sorry. Declined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TiiiNYx3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JazzBanditos Co-Leader App   JazzBanditos Co-Leader App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JazzBanditos Co-Leader App
Page 1 of 1