Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official »]Hi-HEYters[« Clan page. RE-Established on July 3, 2010.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lol Quit Tripn Kid(:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TiiiNYx3

TiiiNYx3

Lol Quit Tripn Kid(: Empty
PostSubject: Lol Quit Tripn Kid(:   Lol Quit Tripn Kid(: I_icon_minitime8/12/2010, 1:01 am

Chea I Know Ima Get Haters From Postin Diss, But I Think Its Funny(:

Never tell your password to anyone.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
2:15 AM - CENSORED: you know what i think is really funny
2:15 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Wasup.
2:17 AM - CENSORED: ummm your saying that exotic is to young and then you say on vence that age isnt anything but a number maybe your the one that should grow up and be more mature
2:17 AM - CENSORED: not saying that i am mature
2:18 AM - CENSORED: cus im not
2:18 AM - CENSORED: lol
2:18 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Lol, To Young For What?
2:18 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: xD
2:18 AM - CENSORED: to be a leader
2:18 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: I Never Said That,
2:18 AM - CENSORED: and i mean vence is never on the server
2:18 AM - CENSORED: exotic is
2:18 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Spell Rite First Yo.
2:18 AM - CENSORED: i dont give a shit about spelling
2:19 AM - CENSORED: but really exotic is way better then "vince" is so stupid like i mean i dont really know him but every body loves exotiv
2:19 AM - CENSORED: exotic
2:19 AM - CENSORED: you just dont want him to be a leader cuz you really are a hater
2:19 AM - CENSORED: and its stupid
2:19 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Lol Wheres It Say I Said Hes To Young To Be Leader?
2:20 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: CENSORED. YOU Love Exotic, People Come Complaining To Me Alot About Him.
2:20 AM - CENSORED: name 10 ppl
2:20 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Kaee.
2:20 AM - CENSORED: cuz thats alot
2:20 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Hold Up.
2:21 AM - CENSORED: o
2:21 AM - CENSORED: and im going to ask
2:21 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Lol Kae Cool?
2:22 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: CENSORED,CENSORED,CENSORED,CENSORED,CENSORED,CENSORED,CENSORED,CENSORED,CENSORED,CENSORED,CENSORED,& CENSORED
2:23 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: They Either Ask Me Why He Has Admin Or Complain That Hes Annoying Or Complain That Hes Abusing Admin.
2:23 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Now Show Me Where I Said Hes To Young.
2:23 AM - CENSORED: tiny you fucking admin abuse to
2:23 AM - CENSORED: and you implied it
2:23 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: I Know I Do.
2:23 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Never Said I Dont.
2:24 AM - CENSORED: well then why would that matter so take that out
2:24 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Im Sayin What They Complain About,
2:24 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Not What I Care About.
2:24 AM - CENSORED: ok well how about i get ppl to complain to you that you admin abuse to everyone in the clan that has admin admin abuses
2:24 AM - CENSORED: so tell them to stop complaining like you fucking tell exotic
2:24 AM - CENSORED: and you complain to
2:25 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Lol Mkae?
2:25 AM - CENSORED: so dont fucking pick vince
2:25 AM - CENSORED: hes a gay fag
2:25 AM - CENSORED: o well
2:25 AM - CENSORED: your
2:25 AM - CENSORED: not going to listin to me
2:25 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Lol You Dont Even Know Who Ima Pic.
2:25 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: And My Desison Be Kindah Changin Cuz Of You.
2:25 AM - CENSORED: its fucking obvious
2:26 AM - CENSORED: who were you going to pick?
2:26 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: If Its So Obvious Go Look In The Ranks And Tell Me Why I Left 2 CoLeader Spots Open. Kae Thanks(:
2:26 AM - CENSORED: well why would you say a whole bunch of shit to exotic and then say like nothing to vince?
2:26 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Lol What Shit?
2:26 AM - CENSORED: Mahh Viewss On Exotic:
Aritee Uhh, I Dont Know How To Start This Shit, But Kaee Heres Whatt I Thinkk(:
So Exotic Your A Clinger, If You Think Someones Cool Or You Think You Found Someone You Can Look Up To You Justt Wana Talk To Emm 24/7 You Wana Tryy And Be Like Emm. See For Me That Cann Be A Plus & A Negative.
Yeahh Its Good That You Got Someone To Look Up Too & Shit, But It Tends To Get Annoying.
& No Offense But I KNow At Least 2 People That Gave You A Ref Outa Pitty...):
Like If You Gonna Be A Leader You Needa Brushh Thingss Off Dont Take Shit To Heart, & Like I Say To You Alot, Quit Complainin When You Die! xD Not Everyone Hacks If They Kill You! x)
Andd From Whatt I Think, I Cant Really See You As Leader..As An Admin Yeah Suree, But Not So Much Leaderr.
On The Down Side, I Dont Want My Leaders To Be Someone That People Always Be Complaining About Or Someone That Can Get Called Out For Being Young. Like I Dont Want My Clan To Be Looked Apon As A "Kiddie Clan" Although Thats What Some Clans Think Already. ^_^ Oh And Also, I Know You Tryin Ahh Be More Active On The Forums Too, But If you Gonna Be A Leaderr You Can Doo Betterrrr! Other than That Dont Have Much To Sayy Now On To Vincee.
2:26 AM - CENSORED: read it its alll nagetive
2:26 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Lol Kae?
2:27 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Lol It Aint.
2:27 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: You Readin It Bad ^_^
2:27 AM - CENSORED: name 6 diffrent things that is positive
2:27 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Kae Waitt.
2:29 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Lol I Cant Even Name 6 NEGATIVE Things, Its An Advice Post Not A Hater Post. Dont Trip Kid, Quit Tryin To Back Him Up When I Can Care Less What You Say Kae.
2:30 AM - CENSORED: lol im just saying i dont give a shit about you be exotic deserves it
2:30 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Hes Had It B4.
2:30 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: And theres No Diff Between Leader & Admin, Plus Why Do You Care You Aint In Dah Clan.
2:30 AM - CENSORED: what do you mean bye that
2:31 AM - CENSORED: i care becuase unlike you i am his true friend i mean yeah he can get annoying but i dont fucking care about that
2:31 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: Lol Kae?
2:31 AM - CENSORED: seee you dont care about exotic do you
2:32 AM - CENSORED: really like wtf kind of person are you
2:32 AM - CENSORED: like your really fucked up
2:32 AM - .x-|«๖ۣۜTinyȺsian|-x: CENSORED Its The Internet, I Dont Care About Anyone Over It, Yeah Id Care If They Died But I Can Care Less. I Dont Know Dem.
2:33 AM - CENSORED: I Dont Want My Leaders To Be Someone That People Always Be Complaining About Or Someone That Can Get Called Out For Being Young.
2:33 AM - CENSORED: I Dont Want My Leaders To Be Someone That People Always Be Complaining About Or Someone That Can Get Called Out For Being Young.
[The Rest Is Spam So I Blocked Him(:]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TiiiNYx3
Wild Parsnip

Wild Parsnip

PostSubject: Re: Lol Quit Tripn Kid(:   Lol Quit Tripn Kid(: I_icon_minitime8/12/2010, 8:20 am

hi again bubbles please dont ddos us like you successfully did to me Lol Quit Tripn Kid(: 1260059065188
Back to top Go down
http://m-agi.com/cc
Sammeys :O

PostSubject: Re: Lol Quit Tripn Kid(:   Lol Quit Tripn Kid(: I_icon_minitime8/12/2010, 4:00 pm

This kid is funny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://4chan.org
TiiiNYx3

TiiiNYx3

PostSubject: Re: Lol Quit Tripn Kid(:   Lol Quit Tripn Kid(: I_icon_minitime8/12/2010, 8:32 pm

Lol Bubbles Ddosed You?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol Quit Tripn Kid(:   Lol Quit Tripn Kid(: I_icon_minitime8/12/2010, 8:40 pm

Mr bubbles, I don't want to go in to your van!
Back to top Go down
Wild Parsnip

Wild Parsnip

PostSubject: Re: Lol Quit Tripn Kid(:   Lol Quit Tripn Kid(: I_icon_minitime8/12/2010, 9:12 pm

TiiiNYx3 wrote:
Lol Bubbles Ddosed You?
no it was sarcasm i thought the gay black guy in the christmas outfit was a dead give away
Back to top Go down
http://m-agi.com/cc
TiiiNYx3

TiiiNYx3

PostSubject: Re: Lol Quit Tripn Kid(:   Lol Quit Tripn Kid(: I_icon_minitime8/12/2010, 10:06 pm

Imm Soo COnfusedd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol Quit Tripn Kid(:   Lol Quit Tripn Kid(: I_icon_minitime8/13/2010, 6:53 am

Wild Parsnip wrote:
TiiiNYx3 wrote:
Lol Bubbles Ddosed You?
no it was sarcasm i thought the gay black guy in the christmas outfit was a dead give away

I has a moment of jealousy when I looked at him... I wanted a lollipop....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol Quit Tripn Kid(:   Lol Quit Tripn Kid(: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol Quit Tripn Kid(:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: Random-
Jump to: