Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official »]Hi-HEYters[« Clan page. RE-Established on July 3, 2010.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Purchase.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TiiiNYx3

TiiiNYx3

Admin Purchase. Empty
PostSubject: Admin Purchase.   Admin Purchase. I_icon_minitime7/25/2010, 12:38 am

For NonClan Member Prices Click Here
For Clan Member Prices Click Here
For PayPal Link Click Here

Admin Only Last For 1 Month UNLESS You Pay For Yearly Admin. Or Double The Price For Two Months, & So On.

Other Than That, If You Dont Have Pay Pal You Can Send It Threw The Mail(:
(Checks/Money orders are not allowed)

PAYPAL:If You Are From Canada & Your Purchasing Kiddie Admin I Noticed Since Your From A Different Country There Is A 34Cent Deduction, So Technically You Have To Pay $1.34, As For The Other Admin Prices I'm Not Sure How Much Of A Deduction There Is, So If You Pay Under, Ill Tell You And Just Send Me The Rest Of It. ^_^

Hi-HEYters
P.O Box 72005
Roselle, IL 60172

If you send money in another currency other then USD you must send enough to pay the exchange rate at the bank (usually $2-5 USD). You may send bulk payments threw the mail up to $50. Please include a note with your steam id, name, and a password for sourcebans if you are buying admin. Please note I am not responsible for lost or stolen payments threw the mail, and would recommend using paypal as a more secure way to pay.

If You Send It Threw The Mail I Will Not Give You Admin Until We Get The Cash.

Once you send the money please email TiiiNYx3@yahoo.com the transaction-id, the name on the paypal account and the email. Along with your Steam-Id and In-Game name, and your admin will be added within 48 hours. Your admin will automatically renew for another month if you send money from the same email threw paypal.

Any questions please post bellow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TiiiNYx3

Admin Purchase.
Page 1 of 1