Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official »]Hi-HEYters[« Clan page. RE-Established on July 3, 2010.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sammey's application for the leader position (Fancy title)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeys :O

Sammeys :O

Sammey's application for the leader position (Fancy title) Empty
PostSubject: Sammey's application for the leader position (Fancy title)   Sammey's application for the leader position (Fancy title) I_icon_minitime8/5/2010, 2:12 pm

First Name : Samuel <--- Eugh... Gay... French name, Sam works just as well
Birthday : 03/03/1996
In Game Name : .C .A [Call me BAMF] Sammeys :O
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17077183
Do You Have A Mic : Yes. I have like 2. Razz
Double Clanning : Nop. Only Hh.
Why Do You Think You Should Be Co-Leader:
I'm a dedicated user who's willing to spend hours on the server to ensure that it stays top notch, I've been playing cs 1.6 and css since the age of 8, I know lots about the game and know many ways that I can help improve the quality of the server and boost our player count, I'm also willing to supply hosting for Hh, whether it be mail server hosting, game server hosting, or even web server hosting, I can do it all. I'm a dedicated Hh member and I want to enduldge myself further in to the community and boost my current amount of help.

I've had lots of experience being admin and I think being leader or co-leader will really help me give the server a bigger community with more players and a constantly active server(s), I'm hoping I can bring my all to the server and just have fun doing it. I'm a generally nice guy and I'm not afraid of having to punish somebody, whether it be a ban or a playful spanking. Wink

I take being an admin/leader seriously and don't screw around when shit's needed to be done. I'm very active and I love Hh,

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this avg sized block of text, looking forward to what you think, and even if you didn't like it, thanks for putting up with reading it. Razz

Experience With Admin: Yup. Ran servers. Admin in servers. You know the deal. Average stuff like that.
Active On Forums: *Looks to post count*
How Many Post Do You Have On The Forums: 148 (About 20+ per day though. Razz)
Ever Been Banned From Our Server: Nop.
Referrals:
Sammey's application for the leader position (Fancy title) Ref3
Sammey's application for the leader position (Fancy title) Ref1
Sammey's application for the leader position (Fancy title) Ref2

MORE REFS COMING SOON, ALL I GOT IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME
Back to top Go down
http://4chan.org
TiiiNYx3

TiiiNYx3

Sammey's application for the leader position (Fancy title) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammey's application for the leader position (Fancy title)   Sammey's application for the leader position (Fancy title) I_icon_minitime8/6/2010, 1:45 am

Haha, Like Dat Chu Put A Screen Shot, & You May Be "Young" But Chu Dont Act Like It. ^_^
Ill Try You Out For Co-Leader For Now, Depending On What Goes Down, You Have A Shot At Leader Forr Sureee. ^_^
Scratchh Thatt, Chuu A Leaderr(:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TiiiNYx3

Sammey's application for the leader position (Fancy title)
Page 1 of 1